Did you catch my post on Made of Main yesterday? If not, you should go read it. Now!!
Today is my 21st birthday, and so I am writing a list of 21 cool things I did this year.
1. Got engaged to my hubby! (1-7-11)
2. Started this blog! (Oh how things have changed since then!)
3. Took a spontaneous trip to CA to see Woody while we were engaged. We decided at 10am we were going, and then left at 2pm. It was so great! I love being spontaneous!
4. Got married on April 9th to my best friend!
5. Honeymooned in Park City!
6. Moved into our first apartment together.
7. Experienced shopping for all these new appliances and things I had never needed to get before(a couch?!?).
8. Finished 5.5 semesters up at school(done w/this one in a month!)!
9. Spent time in CA, WA, and Boise getting to know my in laws.
10. Went to a Dodgers game!
11. Went to Trader Joe's for the first time. It was life changing!
12. Spent 60 hours driving to/from CA.
13. Made lots of messes in the kitchen.
14. Discovered my love for sushi(especially in CA when it's fresh!)
15. Ate 1/4 of a giant burger.
16. Went camping 3 times and swimming multiple times(in a lake & the ocean)
17. Rode a motorcycle for the first time.
18. Learned that marriage is so much more than I thought it was, but have loved every minute of it!
19. Got to go to the temple multiple times!
20. Made a lot of new friends(married & single).
21. Laughed, loved, cried, and experienced life in the best way possible, and with the greatest people possible!
I'm so lucky to have had 21 special years of life!