So here are 10 more things. Things I enjoy or love.
1. Watermelon. I can't get enough of it. I'm also really looking forward to peach season.
2. My internship. I didn't know anything about SEO or copywriting before I started there, and now a month and a half later, I feel like I know so much more. There is still way more to learn, but I am loving the learning process and becoming good at a new skill.
3. This boy. He has Altoids Smalls in his mouth as teeth. He kept doing this at church, and I was dying. It is a good thing we were sitting in the back row!
4. Hawaiian chicken. I have made this a couple times in the last few weeks. It's so simple, and you don't really even need a recipe. I just throw some chicken, soy sauce, ketchup, brown sugar, and vinegar into the crock pot in the morning, and then add whatever veggies I have on hand. I've used peas, peppers, tomatoes, carrots, and pineapple(not a veggie). Then cook up some rice real quick, and you have dinner!
5. Ozie. This is my niece, and I'm so lucky that Britty(my SIL) shares her and her brother with us because they are the cutest thing ever!
6. These are the only classes I have to take before I graduate! I will take 15 credits in the Fall and then 4 in the Winter and then I'm done! I'm stoked.
7. We're going to Colorado tomorrow! The stress and craziness of this week will hopefully be made up for this weekend with my family. My little sister is graduating from high school, so all of my immediate family will be there. I haven't seen them since right after Christmas, and I haven't been home since Thanksgiving. I'm excited to be back!
8. The sun comes up before I get up. It's a million times easier to wake up in the morning when the sun is already out, and so even though I only got 5 hours of sleep, I can still pull myself out of bed.
9. Rexburg in the spring. It's so beautiful and green. Love.
10. Instagram. I'm so glad they made if for Android! It's my new favorite app.