Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Today I...

Did 3 loads of laundry 
Cleaned the living room 
Cleaned the bathroom 
Took a 30 minute nap 
Made Rotkohl
Didn't workout 
Talked to my lover, who is currently in Minneapolis
Watched 15 episodes of Parks & Recreation 
Found a pubic hair in my Taco Bell Cantina Bowl. Lesson learned. 
(For the record, I threw the rest away. That's a one strike, you're out type deal) 
Folded 3 loads worth of laundry 
Almost got hit by a car(this also happened yesterday. Both times I was in the cross walk and looked both ways!) 
Looked at $400 boots online that I can't afford 
Dreamed ways of how I could afford said boots 
Didn't clean the kitchen 
Edited photos 


What did you do today? 

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha, that picture is AMAZING. And I am completely disgusted by your Taco Bell experience. That's enough to scar anybody for life. Ew.

    ReplyDelete